Tuesday, February 20, 2007

NBC Nightly News Series - Trading Places

Category: Elder Law

NBC Nightly News has an ongoing series about caring for your parents. In the series, they focus on how some well known NBC personalties are taking on this responsibiliy. Links to informative clips are below:

Click to share your stories
Video: Dealing with dementia
Video: Practical advice to care for parents
Video: Vermont funds home nursing care
A generation caught between two others
Tom Brokaw: Having is easier than not
Ann Curry: At 77, Dad embraces life
Dr. Nancy Snyderman: A new chapter
Tim Russert: It takes a team
Brian Williams: A little help from angels

6 Comments:

At 6:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good hoot! read interestly... will be back again for more news...

http://www.jamessextonlaw.com

 
At 10:50 AM, Anonymous Jamie said...

Went through and watched some of those videos. Very interesting and a great read. Thanks.

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger Doreen M. McCullough Esq. said...

Doreen M. McCullough,Esq.
I am an Elder Law attorney with offices in Bergen County New Jersey.
My practice focuses on Estate Planning, Medicaid Applications, Wills/Trusts and Probate. I have a Bachelor of Science in Nursing and practiced nursing here in NJ for approximately 10years so many of my clients feel very comfortable discussing family issues with me. I believe my nursing background definitely provides a competitive edge over my colleagues. Please see my website www.BergenRocklandCountyAttorney.com

 
At 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anti Money Laundering said...

I'm very proud of Family Ties. It's meant a lot to a lot of people.

 
At 9:53 AM, Anonymous cure bad breath said...

thanks for the share.

 
At 7:47 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

This blog is really awesome in all respects.

dwi ny

 

Post a Comment

<< Home